Monday, September 29, 2014

Congratulations to the Winners of the Emerging Influential Blogs for 2014

The 2nd Digital Influencers Marketing Summit was held last September 13 at the SMX Convention Center.

I had a blast last year, but missed this year's festivities because of a conflict in schedule. It would have been fun to chat and re-connect with the speakers, most of whom are my friends/acquaintances.

As part of the tradition, The Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs for 2014 were announced during the summit.

Props to this year's winners:


I realized that I had nominated 7 out of the 10 winners. :D

Last year, one of my blogs was included in the list: www.businesswhatifs.com (blatant bragging here). I'm working on launching a new blog by October 2014. So I'm hoping to be a part of next year's batch of nominees! :)

Congratulations to Janette Toral for another successful event!


No comments:

Post a Comment