Sunday, August 31, 2014

Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs 2014 Writing Project



Once again, it's time to nominate for the Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs 2014 Writing Project 

This year's project is brought to you by:



There are a heck of a lot of interesting new blogs this year, but I had to narrow them down to ten:

Very interesting topics, from friendship to relationships to travel destinations. Plus, I love the easy-to-navigate layout.

This blog highlights news, events, and current issues worth thinking and talking about.

As a semi-health-conscious dude, I do look at product labels to check the ingredients and nutrition information. But I have to be at the store to do that. With this blog, I can browse for the data from home prior to going to the supermarket.

The mouth-watering photos are very effective in causing my belly to rumble with anticipation. Cool logo as well.

Lip-smacking blog! We're talking about desserts here! Now I want some buko pandan.

I like the practical tips about budgeting, decluttering, recycling. Very neatly laid out. The short paragraphs and bullet points are perfect for people with short attention spans (I'm referring to myself!)

Blogs about making money through "rakets" or "sidelines" will always have a following.

This prolific blog has churned out over 500 blog posts in seven months! More content means more stuff to read, and more opportunities to influence readers.

This blog is dedicated to sharing recipes and cooking tips simplified enough even for kitchen dummies (like me).

This blog shares juicy inside stories from one of the largest - and still growing - industries in the modern era. And who doesn't like juicy stories?






1 comment:

  1. Hi Sir Alvin,
    Thanks for finding Nutri Facts in the Packs a blog worthy to be listed for this writing project.

    ReplyDelete