Thursday, October 20, 2011

Squish Em All In Iligan


I'll be on my way to the airport in a few hours to catch a flight to Cagayan de Oro, then on to Iligan City to participate in the 5th Mindanao Bloggers Summit. Well, the summit is on Saturday, and I'm going on a Friday because I don't want to be late (That statement might puzzle those who know me as Mr. Tardy).


Ok, so I'm obviously excited to be there. I'm really looking forward to exploring the city, meeting new blogger friends, and learning from the impressive line-up of speakers.


---


Globe is a co-presenter of MBS 2011, and they're promoting the new Globe Squish App. According to Globe, the app is "a unified messaging and social networking service that allows users to stay connected to their messenger and social networking accounts on their mobile phones"




It's an application that you need to install in your high-tech phone. It will consolidate all your social networking sites into different pre-defined tabs for easy access. I personally think it's very useful since I need all the help I can get when it comes to organizing stuff.


It's free to use for the first 30 days. Enough time to play with it until you get hooked. After that, should you wish to continue, the rates are very reasonable.


Okay, that sounds interesting. The first step for me is to get an Internet-capable phone. I hope they give one (or more) away at the event. =D 


On second thought, I won't be surprised if they actually do! So that's another reason to come on over and join the fun at the Mindanao Bloggers Summit!

No comments:

Post a Comment