Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Eureka! Entrep Summit 2011

I have found it!


What an impressive line-up of speakers! I've heard 7 out of the 12 guest panelists from various other seminars, and I'm not exaggerating when I say that listening to just one of them is worth more than the price of admission.







Please note that the venue is at SM Mall of Asia Premier Theater, NOT at the SMX. That's a mighty long walk if you make that mistake.

Since this summit was conceptualized with the youth in mind, students get a 30% discount on the ticket price. The already sulit price of 500 pesos is trimmed down to 350 pesos.

What I find cool is that the organizers of the summit, JCI Manila, will not make a single centavo from the ticket sales. All proceeds will go to Project TOTO of Let's Go Foundation, which has a goal: "Teaching Of Teacher On-line". A worthy foundation that deserves this level of support.

Another unwritten benefit in attending such events is the opportunity to network with fellow participants. Imagine being in a room together with 999 other business-minded individuals. You're bound to find a potential business partner or two!

I might not be within the "young" age bracket anymore, but this is still an event I don't want to miss!


No comments:

Post a Comment