Saturday, March 2, 2013

Nokia Lumia At Abenson

I passed by Glorietta yesterday and was drawn in by the bright lights of Abenson.  

 
I saw this display, front and center...


My photography skills need a lot more work, but trust me, the phones look so much cooler "in person".
 
Realistically, the general public is more accustomed to the iPhone and the Android set-up. But getting to know the Windows 8 platform won't require a steep learning curve, because each Nokia Concept Store has experts to help you get up to speed with your new Lumia.

Social media functions and Internet browsing are standard in every smartphone in the market. So what sets these Lumias apart from the others?

The main reason, in my opinion, to buy one of these gorgeous Lumia phones is the inclusion of Microsof Office. According to Faye, the Nokia Academy Demonstrator I talked to, she does a whole lot of reports and she makes full use of the built-in Word and Excel applications on her Lumia. She doesn't even need to boot up her laptop anymore.
Check out the Nokia Lumia promos and freebies available at Abenson!

No comments:

Post a Comment