Monday, December 27, 2010

Our Country Is In My Team Pinoy Planner

Check out the Team Pinoy Planner...


I'm not a fan of the color gray, but I like how this looks.
Lester Anonuevo did a fantastic job with the design.

 Everyday heroes who shared their wisdom.


 An autographed copy!


Messages from Team Pinoy's founders. 


A quick peek at what's inside.

Monthly calendar for "appointments at a glance"

My name is somewhere in there. =)



I won't share any comparisons with coffee-inspired planners (although I'm itching to do so), as this caters to a different target audience.

At only 399 pesos, it will never be sold without an official reciept, since that is one of Atty. Alex Lacson's "12 Little Things". 


I gave some as gifts and the recipients loved them! =)


A little piece of trivia from Ralph Morales, Team Pinoy Inc President: "Did you know that Team Pinoy Planners are 100% recycled; made of chlorine-free and heavy metal-free papers, non-wood based paper, soya ink and other earth-loving materials?"

Here's an unadvertised mega bonus... within the pages of each Team Pinoy Planner, there's a gift voucher which is actually worth much more than the planner itself. How's that for value for money?


No comments:

Post a Comment